SPRT 3011 Sport Development Applied Project
Credit Points 10
Legacy Code 401246
Coordinator Kylie Steel Opens in new window
Description The Sport Development Applied Project continues student's engagement with an organisation in the sport and active recreation industry. Building on the foundation laid in the Sport Development Internship, the Applied Project provides students with an opportunity to apply their acquired academic knowledge and skills into real-world applications in an engaged strategic project in sport development.
School Health Sciences
Discipline Sport And Recreation
Student Contribution Band HECS Band 4 10cp
Check your fees via the Fees page.
Level Undergraduate Level 3 subject
Pre-requisite(s) SPRT 3012
Incompatible Subjects SPRT 3014 Sport Management Applied Project BUSM 3066 Sport Management Internship
Restrictions Students must be enrolled in the Bachelor of Sport Development (4741)
An developed level of knowledge in Sport Development.
- Integrate academic theory into real world applications in a professional setting.
- Apply acquired academic knowledge and skills to the development of strategies to achieve set goals.
- Collect and critically analyse data to evaluate sport and recreational activities.
- Critically reflect and formulate recommendations related to the development of sport and recreation.
- Communicate effectively in oral and written formats, and utilise technologies to enhance communications.
2. During their placements students will apply their acquired knowledge and skills into real-world application in an engaged research project in sport development at their host organizations.
The following table summarises the standard assessment tasks for this subject. Please note this is a guide only. Assessment tasks are regularly updated, where there is a difference your Learning Guide takes precedence.
Parramatta - Victoria Rd
Subject Contact Katherine Raw Opens in new window