LANG 2022 Indonesian 202
Credit Points 10
Legacy Code 102327
Coordinator Anna Nettheim Opens in new window
Description This is a Level 2 subject in the Indonesian Specialisation. It builds on language skills developed in Indonesian 201 to extend students' use of formal and informal registers of Indonesian and further develop their knowledge of Indonesian communities, cultures and religions. The subject covers the four language skills (reading, listening, speaking and writing) with a special focus on listening and speaking.
School Humanities & Comm Arts
Discipline Southeast Asian Languages
Student Contribution Band HECS Band 1 10cp
Check your fees via the Fees page.
Level Undergraduate Level 2 subject
Pre-requisite(s) LANG 1012
- Differentiate between formal and informal registers of Indonesian
- Demonstrate listening and reading comprehension skills
- Communicate orally in various formal and informal settings
- Demonstrate knowledge of Indonesian communities, cultures and religions.
- reading, listening, speaking and writing
- effective listening for comprehension
- speaking Indonesian in different Communicative situations
There are inherent requirements for this subject that you must meet in order to successfully complete this subject. Make sure you read and understand the requirements for your subject online.
The following table summarises the standard assessment tasks for this subject. Please note this is a guide only. Assessment tasks are regularly updated, where there is a difference your Learning Guide takes precedence.
|Ongoing in-class tasks
|Two Indonesian written tasks
|500 words (250 words each)
|Research project presentation