BUSM 3077 Construction Project Management
Credit Points 10
Legacy Code 301229
Coordinator Wenchi Shou Opens in new window
Description This subject is to give students an understanding of appropriate methods of managing construction projects and to develop skills in using these methods on the type of projects expected to undertake in their professional careers. It covers the major knowledge areas of project management theory as they relate to construction.
School Eng, Design & Built Env
Discipline Project Management
Student Contribution Band HECS Band 4 10cp
Check your fees via the Fees page.
Level Undergraduate Level 3 subject
Equivalent Subjects BUSM 3060 Project Management
BUSM 3061 Project Management
An understanding of basic knowledge in building and construction.
1. Apply organisational behaviour theory to specific construction management projects
2. Manage a construction project to meet cost, time, scope and quality constraints
3. Assess and manage risk in a construction project
4. Establish and manage communication and procurement protocols in a construction project
5. Apply integration techniques and skills for project management
1. Management and integration of scope, time and cost
2. Quality control
3. Risk management
4. Intra–project communication
5. Procurement and organisational behaviour.
6. Building Information Modelling application for Construction Project Management.
The following table summarises the standard assessment tasks for this subject. Please note this is a guide only. Assessment tasks are regularly updated, where there is a difference your Learning Guide takes precedence.
|2 quizzes, 30minutes for each attempt
|2000 words per student
Subject Contact Keivan Bamdad Masouleh Opens in new window
Parramatta - Victoria Rd
Subject Contact Wenchi Shou Opens in new window