MKTG 3002 Business to Business Marketing
Credit Points 10
Legacy Code 200091
Coordinator Neeru Sharma Opens in new window
Description From 2022 this subject replaced by MKTG 3020 Omnichannel Marketing. Unlike consumer marketing where an individual makes decisions based on their own needs or those of their household, business-to-business (B2B) marketing involves individuals or companies promoting and selling products and/or services to other companies. This subject encompasses all these aspects of B2B marketing including organisational buying behaviour, B2B market research, management of the marketing mix from a B2B perspective, relationship and network marketing, supply chain management and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategies, and business marketing strategy.
Student Contribution Band HECS Band 4 10cp
Check your fees via the Fees page.
Level Undergraduate Level 3 subject
Pre-requisite(s) MKTG 1006
Equivalent Subjects LGYC 0203 - Business-to- Business Marketing LGYA 9904 - Business-to-Business Marketing
Basic knowledge of marketing concepts, theories and frameworks.
- Apply the theories and concepts of business-to-business (B2B) marketing.
- Disseminate practical knowledge of B2B marketing management and its relationship to corporate and business strategy.
- Implement analytical, interpersonal and decision-making skills appropriate to achieving B2B marketing objectives
- organisational buying behaviour
- Segmenting The business market and organisational demand analysis
- business Marketing planning: strategic perspective managing products for business markets and innovation
- managing Marketing channels
- managing business Marketing Communications, Advertising, promotion and personal selling
- Formulating and managing pricing strategies for business markets implementing and controlling business Marketing strategies
- Customer relationship management (CRM) strategies and E-commerce strategies for business markets
- Supply chain management
- managing services for business markets
The following table summarises the standard assessment tasks for this subject. Please note this is a guide only. Assessment tasks are regularly updated, where there is a difference your Learning Guide takes precedence.
|60 mins (online)
- Hutt, MD & Speh, TW (latest edition), Business marketing management: B2B, EMEA Edition, Cengage Learning.