ACCT 3012 Incubator 4: Commercial and Financial Strategy for Entrepreneurs
Credit Points 10
Coordinator Anton Bogdanovych Opens in new window
Description In the Bachelor of Entrepreneurship students learn the different aspects of starting a new business around a creative, innovative product or service. One key skill in being able to run a business or a startup is developing financial and commercial strategies. Students develop their knowledge and skills in this area through a more in-depth look at business models, revenue models and commercial strategies. Students apply critical thinking to evaluate models and strategies in developing a commercial strategy. The skills developed in this subject are highly valued practical business-oriented skills that can be applied in a range of businesses.
School Computer, Data & Math Sciences
Discipline Business Management
Student Contribution Band HECS Band 4 10cp
Check your fees via the Fees page.
Level Undergraduate Level 3 subject
Equivalent Subjects ACCT3009
After successful completion of this subject, students will be able to:
- Analyse business revenue models.
- Investigate different business models for viability.
- Present a revised commercial strategy demonstrating critical thinking and decision making.
- Communicate in a professional, ethical, and inclusive manner to a range of audiences.
- Commercial strategy
- Market sizing
- Market strategy entry
- Business revenue models and pricing strategies
- How to identify types of costs and driving cost efficiencies
- Profits and loss statements
- Statement of cash flow, AI tools and digital systems in financial and commercial design
The following table summarises the standard assessment tasks for this subject. Please note this is a guide only. Assessment tasks are regularly updated, where there is a difference your Learning Guide takes precedence.
Parramatta City - Macquarie St
Subject Contact Anton Bogdanovych Opens in new window