MKTG 7037 Multichannel Marketing
Credit Points 10
Legacy Code 201023
Coordinator Farid Ahmed Opens in new window
Description Today's customers have far greater control over the buying process than previously, be that in business or consumer markets. Multichannel marketing is about providing your customers with every opportunity to engage with your business across a variety of offline and online platforms. This unit looks at how the messages and media deployed by an organisation create and sustain demand as a means to build network relationships. As customer expectations rise and the influences of technology becomes more prevalent, students will learn about the importance of personalized campaigns that will resonate with each customer account.
Student Contribution Band HECS Band 4 10cp
Check your HECS Band contribution amount via the Fees page.
Level Postgraduate Coursework Level 7 subject
Equivalent Subjects BUSM 7009 - Business Marketing
Restrictions Students must be enrolled in a postgraduate Business program.
Students should have a solid understanding of the foundations of marketing theory and practice.
- Develop business marketing strategies that align with global opportunities and challenges
- Apply innovative and personalized communication strategies for omni-channel business models
- Investigate customer-business marketing relationships within the context of marketing channels, networks and supply chains
- Analyse how organizations create and sustain product or service demand to optimize network relationships.
2. Concentrate sales and marketing resources on a clearly defined set of target accounts within a market
3. Build network relationships through the personalized integration
4. Deploy deliberate personalized campaigns
5. Manage marketing technology to meet customers through the various channels and devices
6. Optimize value for business marketing channels and supply chains.
The following table summarises the standard assessment tasks for this subject. Please note this is a guide only. Assessment tasks are regularly updated, where there is a difference your Learning Guide takes precedence.
|Portfolio||2,000 word equivalent||50||N||Individual|
|Case Study||1,500 word equivalent||20||N||Individual|
2022 Quarter 4
Parramatta City - Macquarie St
Subject Contact Farid Ahmed Opens in new window