MGMT 3001 Property Project
Credit Points 10
Legacy Code 200360
Coordinator Za Manaf Opens in new window
Description Property Project is the integrating capstone unit, which brings together the skills that property students have developed during the course in preparing high quality professional property industry reports. The unit enables students to critically evaluate issues in the property industry to determine and assess potential property industry implications as well as conduct a feasibility study using an appropriate property software.
Discipline Management and Commerce, Not Elsewhere Classified.
Student Contribution Band HECS Band 4 10cp
Check your HECS Band contribution amount via the Fees page.
Level Undergraduate Level 3 subject
Restrictions External offerings for this subject are only available to students who are enrolled in a Property program or field of study.
- Apply knowledge of a range of property areas to contemporary property issues;
- Produce professional property industry reports;
- Effectively collaborate with the community/property industry to produce and present a feasibility study;
- Conduct a feasibility study of a property development project.
- Preparing A Project Contract
- conducting A literature Review
- sources of property information
- Preparing A major Project report
- use of An appropriate property software for property feasibility Study
The following table summarises the standard assessment tasks for this subject. Please note this is a guide only. Assessment tasks are regularly updated, where there is a difference your Learning Guide takes precedence.
Parramatta City - Macquarie St
Subject Contact Graeme Newell Opens in new window
Subject Contact Za Manaf Opens in new window