NATS 3056 Practicum 2
Credit Points 10
Coordinator Bill Price Opens in new window
Description In this subject you will build on the skills you developed in Practicum 1 to solve a defined problem. In Practicum 2 you will be expected design and deliver solutions to a complex problem using methodologies and data analysis approaches applicable to your area of professional practice. As this subject has a strong focus on job-ready skills, the reporting of outcomes of the project will include writing and presentation of a professional report and completing a resume of your skills and abilities.
Discipline Natural and Physical Sciences, Not Elsewhere Classified.
Student Contribution Band
Check your fees via the Fees page.
Level Undergraduate Level 3 subject
Pre-requisite(s) NATS 3055
Equivalent Subjects NATS 3017
- Design and implement a scientific project within sustainable, culturally aware and defined parameters.
- Review and accurately report on project milestones and outcomes.
- Evaluate and present project outcomes, in the context of professional development, to stakeholders.
- Independent scientific knowledge and skill development.
- Sustainable scientific project development, implementation and outcome delivery.
- Professional and culturally aware scientific project reporting.
Laboratory coats & safety glasses may be required.