FINC 3007 International Property
Credit Points 10
Legacy Code 200545
Coordinator Heath Spong Opens in new window
Description This subject examines international property, with particular attention given to international property investment and the factors influencing international property markets. The development of international property markets is assessed, including the structure of mature, developing and emerging property markets. The performance analysis of both direct and indirect international property is also examined to assess the strategic contribution of international property in an investment portfolio.
Discipline Investment and Securities
Student Contribution Band HECS Band 4 10cp
Check your HECS Band contribution amount via the Fees page.
Level Undergraduate Level 3 subject
Restrictions External offerings for this subject are only available to students who are enrolled in a Property program or Property Major.
Knowledge of property and property investment.
- Utilise the property investment analysis in assessing the role of international property in an investment portfolio;
- Discuss the regulatory, financial and economic factors influencing international property markets;
- Comprehensively explain the structure of mature, developing and emerging property markets;
- Discuss the property investment vehicles available for international property investment.
- international property investment strategies and property portfolio management
- international property investment Risk management strategies
- international property performance analysis
- international property investment vehicles
- international property investment case-studies
- Solnik, B and McLeavey, D 2009, Global Investments, Boston, Pearson Education, Inc.